Home

Friday, September 9, 2011

Thinking...


The process of thought was not with me by the end of this week.
Between having to wake to a blaring alarm,
getting two little one's dressed, brushed, and fed
I had no mental capacity to dress myself.
Enter Pinterest from stage left.

Image via Pinterest


I know that I would not get the award for nailing this look
but I do like the way it turned out.
I didn't have to stand in my closet and think for to long
and at the point I was on Thursday
I could easily ended up in something really awful.
See all those guilty pleasure hours I used
during the summer paid off.
I don't have to even think for myself anymore.



Okay, I am only kidding, well partly anyway.

Pants/Earrings: Windsor, Clearance; Shirt/ Jacket:  Goodwill; Sweater: Salvation Army; Flats: Payless;
Bracelets: (T-B) JCPenny (Clearance), NY&Co (Clearance), F21; Ring: TJ Maxx (Gift)

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie


I so wanted a pair of red pants for this challenge
but I am still searching so white it is~

Everybody, Everywear | Colored Pants