Home

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Manic Friday





Dress, Belt, Shoes: Thrifted, Goodwill
Faux Fur Cowl: H&M, Clearance
Earrings: Gift, Target
Bracelet: Lava Bead, Gift
Gloves: Gift, Nine West
Coat: Gifted, My Sister

I went on a crazy manic organizing outfits freak out last Friday.
I am not sure what my problem was, well actually I do but that is
a whole other issue. I just felt the need to make my mornings as
stress free as possible and to also make sure that I am wearing 
everything in my closet. When I plan ahead than this is a no brainer.
This dress is one of those items that never gets worn. I am not sure
why, it is a perfectly lovely knit dress, but it is just a lot easier to throw
on my staple clothing items in different combinations and run out the door. 
Since I had taken the time to create the outfit all the way down to 
accessorizing it, all I had to do is grab and go! It was actually a fabulous
feeling and I highly recommend it.
Well, I recommend the styling ahead of time, not the manic episode.
_______________________________________________________________________

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie
____________________________
P.S.
Linking Up With Spunky Chateau
for Thursday Thrifter Link Party