Home

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I DO...




I DO ...

A few things that I have learned over the past 

year of blogging that I adore...





I DO love COLOR!
(My wardrobe used to be A LOT of black not anymore.)

I DO love PATTERN!
(Stripes, tribal, hearts, animal, quirky, plaid, etc, doesn't matter because I love them all.)

I DO love SKIRTS and DRESSES!

(Most of my clothes, pre-blogging, consisted of pants and leggings. Now, well, you be the judge.)

I DO love JACKETS!
(This isn't really a new discovery, but actually wearing them is. They used to just sit in my closet, not anymore.)

I DO love my GIRLY GIRL!
(I always avoided really girly, sparkly, or frilly clothes. Now they consist of a quarter of my closet.)






Vest: TJ Maxx, Clearance
Pants: Gap, Sale
Belt: F21
Jean Shirt: Thrifted, Salvation Army
T-Shirt/Watch: Target
Boots: Gifted by my Sister
Necklace (Blue): Gift, GS Lillian
Necklace (Chain): Thrifted, Goodwill
____________________________________

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie