Home

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Olsen Style Inspired



A Pair, A Day:

Healed Suede Booties



Inspiration Monday with Two Birds, had an Olsen as their
inspiration 
picture for the day.



I decided to switch up her outfit with a patterned shirt and high waisted
black skirt. I absolutely love her floral skirt and will be adding it to my
thrifting list, but since I won't be doing any shopping of any kind for 
another 50 days it is going to have to wait.


My retail ban has actually been liberating. I really enjoy pinning
my wishes on Pinterest all the while remixing my closet and drawers.


A curious realization has begun to settle over me. 
My closet has become an actual "Working Closet".
A working closet is that phenomenon where you enter
into it and can easily pull outfits together.

I have struggled in the past with this concept, but
my remix has helped me to realize that I have actually
succeeded in purchasing the perfect items to create a 
functional closet. Thrifting all the way to help make
this a reality. 

So the question remains....
What about shopping makes it such a rush?

If a rush is what I am seeking...
-The Deal
-The Sale
- The Perfect Item

This will be what I need to focus on next...
What if I don't need to shop anymore?


Tunic (Worn as Shirt): Liberty of London, Goodwill; Skirt: BCBG, TJ Maxx;
Booties: Mossimo; Target; Bracelet: Thrifted; Earrings: Dress Barn

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie