Home

Monday, September 19, 2011

Layering It


I learned my lesson on Thursday, when I took my kids
out to recess and FROZE! I had worn a striped
jacket and a wool coat over it but it was so
chilly and windy that I really could only
count the minutes until I could take
the kids back inside.


So Friday I decided to layer it up,
sweater tights, v-neck sweater, and a sweater coat,
plus the wool coat. To keep my feet toasty I added boots.
I actually didn't add these for warmth, but simply because I
LOVE these boots and I can finally wear them again.
As everyone else was shivering I was toasty warm.
I am going to need to continue to figure
out how to dress in layers since
Fall has arrived without much
of a chance of any transition.

Sweater Coat: H&M, Clearance; Skirt: Thrifted, Goodwill; Tights: Target;
V-Neck Sweater: Kohl's, Clearance; Boots: DSW, Clearance;
Belt: Windsor; Earrings: Gift, NY&Co

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie