Home

Thursday, September 22, 2011

An Evolution


As you already know I adore thrifting!
It is hands down one of my favorite
things to do when I have the time.

So when I can style several of my favorite
finds into a fun outfit that makes for a terrific day.


For this outfit, I paired the following thrifted loves:

Evan Picone, Vintage Patent Leather heels ($1.75)
( I am a little obsessed with patent leather)
Python Print Top Handled Bag ($5)
Carousel Horse Silk Scarf ($2)
Black Vest ($3)


Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie

____________________________________________________________________
The Evolution of an Outfit begins with some AMAZING Bloggers:
When I first saw this picture of Khatu I wanted to run to my closet and
start making bows with  my scarves.
I love the preppy spin of the bow that is still so feminine and lovely.



The DayLeigh

Leigh has an amazing way of styling an outfit.
When I first saw her wearing this camo coat
I was frantic to find one for myself.
Old Navy still had it available
and it was even on sale!



Atlantic-Pacific

I love how Blair layered several pieces
under her camo coat so I decided
to try it out for myself with my combo.
_____________________________________________________________
So that, my friends, was the evolution of an outfit...
Leigh's camo coat and skirt combo
+
Blair's layered shirts and camo coat,
+
Khatu's adorable tied bow scarf
=
A Great Outfit!

Thank you ladies for always helping to inspire me to take styling one step further!