Home

Friday, June 24, 2011

Tan Shoulders


When This Was Worn: Saturday, June 18

Our bags are packed and the food has been purchased.
 I guess that means it is time to leave for our annual family vacation to the Big Cedar Lodge in Rigedale, MO!

Otto and Ava are so excited this year. It is more exciting then waiting for Santa at Christmas. They cannot wait to ride their favorite ponies and swim in one of the 4 pools that the resort we stay at boasts.

Even better is that for the first time we will be at the resort over July 4th where we will celebrate with a huge fireworks display and concerts.
I have to say that I am looking forward to attending the annual champagne brunch on Sunday! That is my favorite part of the trip if I don't count all of the sun time that I get laying by the pool all week.

I have included a few peaks at the resort so enjoy! 









I will be schedule posting while I am gone. I have a back log of pictures that I haven't shared so enjoy them and I hope all of you have a wonderful couple of weeks. I will be resuming my 30 for 30 outfits after our trip. I did pack a few things that I am going to be remixing but I am not sure if they will be posted until we return.


Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie

Who:
Dress: Merona (Target, Clearance, 2010)
Belt: Chico's (Gift From My In Law's, 2010)
Wedges: Dana Buchman (Kohl's, Clearance, 2010)
Necklace: Lia Sophia (Gift From Friend)