Home

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Outfit 9 of 30: She Giveth, She Taketh

When: Wednesday, June 22


"They look just like scotch tape!", that is how someone described these shorts to me once.

I adore these shorts.

I have not worn them very much because I can never figure out what top to wear with them.
The fact that I came up with this lace t-shirt over white shirt can only be described as what I call "because I started blogging" mentality. I would never in a million years ever come up with this combo if it weren't for all of the inspiration that I get from posting here at OAGJ and from all of the other bloggers who I follow.



Post Title Inspiration:
So even though I don't wear these little lovelies very often I am still sad because I am going to have to give them back to my sister. She gave them to me a year or two ago for one reason or another and since forgot about them. Today I wore this little ensemble to get a cousins picture taken with her two angel babies and my two angel babies and she now has asked for them back.
Boo Hoo Hoo!


I cannot blame my sister though, since they are a really terrific pair of shorts, but I couldn't help but let my inner little girl yell inside of my head "INDIAN GIVER!!!", at the top of her lungs in response to the demand that I give them back. I have gotten over my irritation though and will replace them with another item for the 30 for 30 Remix. Until I figure this out though I am going to be taking a few more pictures with other tops and shoes to fill the void I have in my heart at the thought of giving them back without having a few more outfit combinations documented.


Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie
Who:
Shorts: H&M (Given To Me By My Sister and Then Taken By My Sister)
Lace T-Shirt: Rafaella (Goodwill, $1, 2011)
White Shirt: Eddie Bauer (Gift From My In Law's)
Heels: Guess (Marshall's, 2011)