Home

Monday, February 27, 2012

Checking In





Sweater: Gap
Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch, Thrifted
Jeggings: NY&Co, Clearance
Boots: DSW, Clearance
Necklace: GS Lillian, Gift
                     JC Penny, Clearance



Oh, I have missed you all! 
I decided that I could handle easing my way back into a little blogging. 
These pictures are from the beginning of the month so that helped.
Anywho, things are going okay. 
I bought a new home! 
SO excited.
It was on a short sale so I have no idea when I will be moving, but at least that drama has been taken care of. 
Knowing where O, A, (half the time) and I are going to be living is a huge weight off my mind.
I am now looking forward to planning out how I want our new home to look.
For the first time ever I will be able to do whatever I want with the house and have it really reflect who I am and my style.
That is killer fabulous!


I cannot wait to start to share some interior design ideas with all of you. 
I have actually surprised myself with some of the things that I really find myself gravitating towards. It is so exciting to be discovering new things about myself through this process. I will take a little silver lining in a very dark cloud any day.


XOXO,

Julie