Home

Saturday, November 26, 2011

World's Fair in Sequin and Plaid





Cold days and early arriving evenings have driven me indoors.
After dealing with bad lighting for photos I decided to try out
piecing my pictures together for a focus on each aspect of
the outfit instead of an overall image. 

I wore this for conferences last week.
I have been playing around with ways to wear sequin
during the day. Since the eye seems to automatically
looked at a person's face, and it was met with plaid for
this look, I didn't have very many people notice the skirt.
The people who noticed it were the people farther
away who saw me walking down the hall or to my car.

I have to say that I felt like a solid gold dancer 
but at the same time I was so excited every time
I caught sight of the skirt.

It is one of my very favorite items and I love being
able to wear it during the day.





Jacket, Bracelet, and Necklace:Thrifted,
Pencil Skirt: F21, Sweater: H&M, Boots: Target


Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie