Home

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Oh, The Weather Outside...

 Was A Little Frightful.

Speedy is my middle name when it comes to taking pictures
outside while watching HUGE snow clouds roll in. As soon as
the camera snapped the last shot I was pelted with a freak
snow storm that left visibility a little non-existant. 

Oh, Michigan
how I love your unpredictable weather forecasting.


Enough about the weather....

My horseing around shirt is making a second appearance
in less than a week. 
I love this quirky shirt. 
It is short sleeved though, for wearing in colder temps, 
I paired it with an H&M silver and black striped v-neck 
that I thrifted in the Spring. 
I am back to remixing and decided to finally wear this 
fantastic suede skirt that I 
purchased on clearance this summer for $20! 
Yep, a fully lined suede skirt for $20. 
I love a terrific deal.

Since I had posted previous pictures of colored tights, 
for last Monday's EBEW colored tights challenge, 
I wanted to show that colored tights
can work with just about anything so I picked 
cobalt tights for this look and 
finished it off is my tried and true riding boots.

(Watching the snow clouds rolling in.)
Horse Shirt: F21 (Chicago); Skirt: Topshop (Clearance, Online); 
V-Neck: H&M (Thrifted, Goodwill); Boots: DSW (Clearance); Tights:Target
_________________________________________________________

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie
_________________________________________________________

SALE!!

Shabby Apple
Jennifer Earrings
25% off TODAY ONLY
Use Code: Day6

Jennifer Earrings