Home

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dare Ya...


I promise that one of these weeks I will get it together and post for Inspiration
Monday on time again. I chose Cat for my inspiration image. I really love
Cat's outfit and since I didn't own anything quite similar in color
I went with my old standby black skinny pants, jacket, and bag.
I did want to spice up my outfit with a sparkly V-neck
sweater thrifted last year from the Goodwill and 
my favorite pair of heels.


New Pair, New Day:
Sequin Heels


When I bought these heels I told myself that I would wear them
all the time but I haven't. So since I am given to remixing my shoes
this month it was the perfect opportunity to break them out and head
off to work. I mean, seriously, there is no way to have a frown on
your face when you have sequin heels on your feet all day.

Try it, I dare you.



Charm bracelet; Harrods, a gift from my sister.


New Pair, New Day:
Yellow Flats


I am a planner though and did take these little lovelies with me to 
work just in case my feet started killing me. I never ended up 
putting them on until after work and wore them to run a few errands.
I like the bright pop that they gave my black toned outfit.


Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie