Home

Tuesday, September 13, 2011


The temperature reached up into the 80's on Monday
but it was definitely a fall day.
The breeze wasn't quite as warm and I still wore a coat
when I headed outside.
It was a kind transition into fall though after so many days
of rain that kept us inside last week.



I was also nice to pull on a pair of pants for a change
although I am going to have to thrift a new pair of jeans.
I donated my Michael Kor's to the Goodwill
in June and now I wish that I hadn't:(
Oh, well I purchased them at TJ Maxx on clearance anyway.
I hate it when I do a mad closet cleaning and than regret 
donating things. You would think I would learn my
lesson but I seem to be a little OCD that way.

Tunic: Thrifted, Goodwill; Sunglasses/Pants: Target; 
Necklace: NY&Co, Clearance; Flats: Payless, Clearance;
Belt: From Another Jacket; Earrings: Lia Sophia

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie