Home

Monday, August 1, 2011

Inspiration Monday: So Chunging Proud


When: Monday, August 1

This weekend was fabulous with LOTS of sisters bonding time.
I was able hang out with Laurie all weekend and it is just what I needed.
It is so isolating being a mom but when I have a chance to be with my sister
it helps to normalize the everyday aspects of mamahood.
My little nieces are so easy going so she was able to stay through
Otto and Ava's nap times to chat.
We both realize how silly it is that we only live 10 minutes from each other
and life has a way of getting in our way of hanging out together.
We both cannot wait for the day when the kids are a little older
and we can just put them all in bed at one house and spend the night.



Over at Two Birds it is Inspiration Monday and Alexa Chung is the inspiration for today.
I would love to have a pair of ankle tied espadrilles but since I don't the gladiator sandals
I have been wearing all summer fit the bill for this outfit post.

I LOVE this camo jacket!
I was so excited when I found it and it was on sale for less than $10.
BONUS!
I am looking forward to cooler weather so that I can style it in other fun ways.




Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie




Where:
Jacket: Clearance, Old Navy
Romper: Clearance, NY&Co
Sandals: Marshall's
Bracelets: JCPenny, Lia Sophia, Collections Boutique
Earrings: Lia Sophia