Home

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Buyer's Remorse


When: Wednesday, August 17


I bought this dress and have worn it only one time here.
I had been watching a lot of Boardwalk Empire, Season 1 at the time
and was channeling a 1920 or 1930's vibe.
Since this post though, I haven't touched it and it has simply hung in my closet.


I decided to put it on to run to the doctors and pair it with a few of my favorite things...

crocheted pearl necklace,


floral Steven Madden peep toe strapped heels,


Burberry belt that is to big but works perfect when it is knotted.

I like how the entire outfit looks, but I am just not feeling this dress anymore.
It is super comfortable with an elastic waist and covered buttons running down the back.
I know I would think this was super cute if it were on someone else, 
but I just don't feel like it is really me.


So the question remains...

sell it?
leave it to hang in the closet and not wear it?

( I did buy it on Modcloth's winter sale and I would usually donate it
but I have only worn it twice now so it is sell it or shove it to the back of the closet
until I can bear to just donate a twice worn dress.)


Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie

I am linking up with No Model Lady for All Dressed Up

Where:
Dress: Modcloth
Shoes: Marshall's
Belt: Gift
Necklace: Constantly Unfolding, Etsy