Home

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Closet Presents: Under $30


When: Friday, July 22


Twirly skirts are my favorite look this summer!
I love the vintage feel of this skirt and the fantastic floral pattern.
The skirt is about 6 years old and I was lucky enough to snatch it up when my sister purged her closet.
I have been trying to determine what to wear with this floral skirt for over a month now. 
A chambray shirt was my first choice, but I actually don't own one so that was out.
It is on my list to thrift though but the search continues.


What led me to this draped shirt was a closet purge.
The only reason that I didn't think to pair this shirt with this skirt before now is that I kept thinking that I had to have an exact match of color. 
This shirt is more of a maroon color than purple but I liked how it looked and it worked.
I mixed the black belt with the brown wedges for a less matchy look.
My style isn't really matchy matchy and I like it that way.


Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie

Who:
Shirt: Ross Dress For Less
Skirt: Sister's Closet Purge (Originally Target)
Wedges: Target
Earrings: Lia Sophia
Belt: Free!