Home

Monday, May 16, 2011

Inspiration Monday: A Little Drew


When: Monday, May 16
Drew Barrymore is one of my favorite actresses. I have admired her as well as followed her career for as long as I can remember. So when I saw that Drew was the inspiration for this week and how fantastic her outfit was I immediately started planning my look. Drew always stays true to herself and wears what she likes not what others dictate based on current fashion. She may have been on a few worst dressed list, but I would be happy to stand next to her as long as what was being worn was centered around something that I loved.



Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie

Who:
Jean Jacket: Levi's (Goodwill, $2, 2011)
Striped Shirt: Robin K (Marshall's, $10, 2011)
Black Camp Shirt: H&M (2007)
Cargo Leggings: Mossimo (Target, $10, 2010)
Heels: Steve Madden (Marshall's, $23, 2011)
Bracelet: New York & Co (Gift from my mom)
Flower Pin: Homemade By A Friend's Mom ($2)