Home

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Balancing Act


When: Sunday, May 22



Sunday was church and than a lot of sitting outside soaking up the sun. I am finding that since it has been such a horribly raining and cold Spring that I have a new appreciation for beautiful weather. I love being outside and Otto and Ava are finally to an age where I can sit and relax while they run around and play. It is such a wonderful thing to not have to be worried about them all the time when we are outside anymore.



I love billowy shirts and have been attracted to purchasing more of them. The only issue I have is that I don't want to look billowy when I am wearing one. The solution, for me, is balancing the full shirt with a short skirt or tighter fitting leggings. Since the shirt already provided the outfit with a lot interesting pattern and color I kept to a nude heel. Actually, these are a light gold color but it is subtle enough to get away with it being nude.



Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie
Who:
Shirt: Nicole Miller (Goodwill, $3, 2011)
Skirt: Larry Levine (Goodwill, $3, 2011)
Heels: Anne Klein (Goodwill, $1.50, 2011)
Earrings: North Street Market, Charleston, SC, 2010
Bracelet: New York & Co. (Gift From My Mom)
Watch: New York & Co. ($7, 2010)
Sunglasses: (Target, $2.50, 2011)