Home

Monday, March 12, 2012

Wide Legged Changes



Shirt: Liberty of London, Thrifted, Goodwill
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Payless (SUPER Old)
Belt: F21
Necklace: NY&Co, Clearance
Watch: Gift, Kohl's
Earrings: Lia Sophia
Jacket: Baby Phat, Gift


I am Julie, but I am Oh So Much More. 
Growing up there were at least 4-5 Julie's in my small farming town school. In college there were at least 4-5 Julie's in my sorority and when I finally landed my dream teaching job I also landed in a sea of Julie's, at one point in time there were, you guessed it 4-5 of us. I have been forever referred to as my last name for as long as I can remember. So as I am beginning a new chapter of my life with a change back to said former name I wanted to make sure that I am reminded that I am Oh So Much More. Oh so much more than just a Julie. Welcome to my new world. Join me as I skip, trip, and sometimes sail through the journey that is simply life.