Home

Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Moment To Breath



When: Tuesday, August 30



Unknown to me at the time, this would be my only moment of calm this week.
On the plus side, if I was only going to have
one brief moment than this was a terrific one.
I had just finished visiting my dear friend
and her sweet 5 week old twins in South Lyon.
As I was driving back through town I spotted this adorable little gazebo.



A quick stop with my camera and tripod I created several different shots.
I didn't realize, until I started taking pictures, that this dress had pockets.
Any piece of clothing that has pockets ranks high in my book.
I wasn't really sure how much I loved this dress until I found those hidden pockets.
At that point it skyrocketed up the chart of must wear clothing items.



Even better...
the dress has such a full skirt I could hide all sorts of treasures
like car keys, candy bars, a change of clothes, dinner for that night.

Just kidding, well about the change of clothes and the dinner anyway
not about the keys or candy.

I definitely need the keys and the candy.



Enjoy!

XOXO,

Julie

P.S. Don't forget that the giveaway ends tomorrow at midnight!
It is so easy to sign up: Simply visit Constantly Unfolding Etsy Store
and let me know which item that you like!
Than click here to leave a comment about the item and you are entered to win.
I will be announcing the winner on Monday's post.
Good Luck
and
thank you to all of you who already entered!

Where:
Jacket: Thrifted, Goodwill
Dress: Thrifted, Savers
Heels: Target
Necklace: JCPenny, Clearance
Flower Pin: NY&Co, Clearance
Bracelets: Collections Boutique, Big Cedar Lodge